"Infect me with your love, fill me with your poison."

My photo
I am an abstract fashion photographer and enjoy indulging in the insane things that come into my mind.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love

Does it exist?
Yes.
Love seems like such a confusing thing. If you sit there and ask yourself the question, "Do I love my mom? What is love? What does it feel like? How does it make me feel?"
If anything it should make you feel really really weird. You can drive yourself nuts over thinking these sorts of things. The fact of the matter is, love is so simple it's complex. I heard this quote once, I don't know who it was by, so please, I apologize.
"Making the simple complicated is easy, making the complicated simple is brilliant."
This sums up love.
Understanding that it just is.
Period.
The greatest things in life are perhaps not meant to be thought of deeply, for they would drive any sane man or woman mad. However, we must think of these things in a way of being grateful for them. They're special and by all means beautiful.
Never take life for granted, for it is beautiful.

-V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment