"Infect me with your love, fill me with your poison."

My photo
I am an abstract fashion photographer and enjoy indulging in the insane things that come into my mind.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So, welcome me? :)

So, I mine as well start off with how I'm feeling. I'm coming out of my depression to say the least. It was a living hell. However, to all of you out there who are reading this, know that negative feelings aren't facts and that they can change. Sometimes in life, we forget that it is ever changing. Nothing stays the same ever. The other day while I was at work, a young lady came in. She was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. As I was helping here, she completely opened up to me about how lonely she was because she felt that her friends and her life here just wasn't a fit for her.
Sound framiliar?
To me it did.
Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my friends.However, many I have lost in the course of life. Things change, people move, die and evolve.
I digress.
I told this young woman that although people may leave our life, new ones come in, and thus is the cycle. It may feel like total shit sometimes. I get it. But remember that everything is a temporary moment, even loneliness. Sometimes we get hurt, sometimes we fall down. But as they say in Batman, we fall to learn to pick ourselves back up.

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much Kels! I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to do things with you lately. It's that cycle you were talking about..and I hate it!
    Wise choice quoting Batman(: Thanks to you, I use that line quite often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ever so welcome :). I love you too chels! And I'm always here to hang out my dear. I promise.

    ReplyDelete