"Infect me with your love, fill me with your poison."

My photo
I am an abstract fashion photographer and enjoy indulging in the insane things that come into my mind.

Monday, August 30, 2010

You know, being in the moment is so important. Because without it, we are not really anywhere. What has happened is in the past, no need to torture yourself over it. Oh, and alas, the future.
No one knows what it holds.
Maybe god doesn't even know what it holds, maybe he spends his time just as curious as we are. Even so, no matter what your belief is, we're stuck in this never ending now. It isn't always a bad thing. It teaches people acceptance, love and of course courage. If you're reading this, you may disagree entirely. You may think, the world sucks, my life is pointless and why should I give a damn?
I was and am that person at certain points throughout the day.
I suffer, just like you.
We all fall down, together.
There are days where we all feel like total crap, maybe weeks, months or years. But who ever said that wasn't ok? It's okay to be miserable sometimes because without it, you know, we wouldn't be able to tell when we're happy.
If you're like me, and you're on antidepressants, and you've been on them longer than a month, you'll know how boring they can feel. You can't feel super happy and you can't feel super sad. It's just part of the drill. Everything is a shade of gray. But as they say, every cloud has it's silver lining.
So what? I may have been born with depression, but so what? I've seen the extremes, I've been everywhere you think you've been and I've bled every drop you have. Life is full of sadness, but without it, we would take the happy moments for granted.
Anyway, enough of my rambling.
School starts in a few days and well, who reallllllly wants to go back? You're an idiot if you really think you're ready. The grass is always greener. When you're in school, summer sounds so nice, and when you're on summer vacation school sounds like a haven for the bored morons. Since all we have is the present, remember that what we have in the moment is what is special and the greener fields you picture in your head are the fields you're standing now.
All you have to do is look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment